Finding the Best Electric Bike for Women
Choices, choices. We all love having options, whether it’s picking out a new restaurant to try, deciding on a pair of shoes to wear, or finally settling on a movie to watch. Having choices when it comes to finding the best electric bike is no exception, and it’s part of our mission at Charge to make it as easy as possible to choose an electric bike, bringing the freedom and enjoyment of cycling to more women than ever before. With three affordable and reliable models to choose from, you can find the one that’s right for your lifestyle.
Looking for a bike with leisure and comfort?
Looking for leisure and comfort? The Comfort Electric Bike is an everyday electric bike that allows for both ease and activity – it’s essentially the bike equivalent of athleisure apparel. Its front suspension fork ensures a comfortable ride on all surfaces, and the low-step frame makes it easy to hop on and off. Our best-ever comfy seat and bump-proof shocks bring relaxation to every ride, and the easy-to-use thumb throttle lets you choose between five levels of pedal assist, so you’re in complete control of how much you want to pedal—or simply coast! Available in four colors, the Comfort keeps things cool, even on hills.
The Perfect Bike for Women in the City
Live for the hustle and bustle of the city? Then the City Electric Bike is for you. Pedal around town, or commute to work, without any of the fuss, fatigue, or sweat associated with traditional cycling. Made for urban life, the City e-bike features folding handlebars and a lightweight design, so it’s easy to store. With puncture-resistant tires, pedal assist with a push-button throttle, and integrated front and rear lights, it was expertly designed for city living and commuting. Choose between a low step and standard frame to really make the City your own.
Bikes for Adventurous Women
Ready for an adventure? Take on any terrain with the XC Electric Bike that’s equipped with fat Goodyear tires, tough shocks, and a Shimano motor to flatten the rough road ahead. And its quick fold-flat bike handlebars and folding pedals make for easy storage in tight spaces, so you can bring your rugged, cross-country bike wherever the journey leads. Plus, the XC is available in two sizes (small and large), so you can find the perfect fit.
The best part of choosing between these three models? You really can’t go wrong! From the makers of Cannondale and Schwinn, all Charge electric bikes provide a smooth and exhilarating ride with less fatigue. And with these premium features that come standard across all models, you can rest assured you’re making the right decision:
- Powerful motor that provides electric assist (up to 20 MPH) as you pedal. With 5 levels of assist, you can make your ride as easy as you like or totally effortless!
- Up to 50-mile range—all on a single charge. Plus, the handlebar display always lets you know how much farther you can go.
- Easy to store with folding handlebars and pedals that can be adjusted in seconds, so your bike takes up less space and is ready to ride in no time.
- Safe and visible: high-powered, built-in front and rear lights and reflective tire walls offer added protection.
- Green means go! Smart air pressure sensors fitted on puncture-resistant tires take out the guesswork: when the cap shows green, you're good to go!
- Rugged rack: built-in racks make it easy to attach baskets, crates, or bins, so you can bring along the essentials, no matter where you’re headed.
Can’t wait to hit the road? More power to you! Every Charge bike ships nearly fully assembled in 100% recyclable packaging, making it easy for anyone to assemble in just 10 minutes. To learn more about which model is best for you, test ride a Charge bike or get in touch with a team member today.
More Power to You: Chantel Hyde
What’s the Correct Bike Seat Height?
Meet Catherine Parenteau: Professional pickleball player and Charge e-bike rider
Join the ride
Be the first to hear about our latest arrivals, helpful advice, special offers, and more.